Andrzej has been interested in both, team and individual sports since a very early age. He has even had opportunities to play football for the Polish National Team U16. Very self-motivated and willing to learn all new aspects of fitness.
He is only 18, and, in his life he has done a lot of different kinds of work. He has completed a Door Supervision SIA Course, he is also a qualified barista, traffic marshal and lift operator.
- NVQ in instructing Exercise and Fitness – City and Guilds
- Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Certificate in Understanding the Fitness, Leisure and Recreation Industry
- First aid Appointed Person Certificate
- Certificate in Sales Foundation
- Certificate in Interactive Instructor
- Certificate in Complaint handling